Terms & Conditions
- HugeGang operates a platform for which most of the content is provided by members.
- You are responsible for your login credentials and for all content you post. You may not post any illegal or harmful content.
- While HugeGang may sporadically screen content posted by members, HugeGang is not responsible for the content posted by members.
- Non-compliance may result in termination or suspension without warning.
- HugeGang's liability is strictly limited.
The website HugeGang (the "Website") is owned by Riffre Technology Services Private Limited (A Company Registered in India) (hereafter "HugeGang" or "we").
You must familiarize yourself with the details of our Privacy Statement and Code of Conduct. These Terms & Conditions, together with the Privacy Statement and the Code of Conduct, constitute the entire agreement between you and HugeGang ("Agreement").
- Website - use and access
The services offered by HugeGang are for adults only. You must be at least 18 years old when using the Website. In the event that applicable legislation provides that you need to be older than 18 to be legally allowed to use this Website, the minimum age stipulated in such legislation shall apply.
You must provide correct, accurate and true information that is not misleading, and that you will promptly update it in the case of any changes. You declare that the information you provided does not infringe any rights of third parties.
You can gain access to our services and become a member of the Website by creating a profile on the Website. No person may subscribe more than once, not even by using a different name. The membership is personal to the member and cannot be assigned or transferred to third parties.
HugeGang has the right to decline any request for membership. Your membership only starts from the moment you receive a confirmation e-mail from HugeGang.
To receive full access to our services, you can upgrade to an Unlimited account, for which you pay a membership fee.
- Termination and suspension
Termination neither by you nor by us will entitle you to any reimbursement.
HugeGang can terminate or suspend your membership at any time whenever (there is a serious risk that) you violate these Terms & Conditions. Such termination or suspension can take place without prior notice, although we will always inform you afterwards by e-mail. Following such termination or suspension, you cannot attempt to register as a member or make use of our services, unless we inform you that the suspension was lifted.
You acknowledge and accept that the termination of your membership, for any reason, implies that the content you uploaded on the Website may, in HugeGang's discretion, be (partially) deleted.
- Obligations for members
Any use of the Website must be in accordance with applicable laws. You must not use the Website when applicable laws do not allow you to do so.
In case of a criminal offence committed by a member, HugeGang may transfer that member's personal data to the competent authorities, when necessary, and without prior notification to the member concerned. More information on how we treat your personal data can be found in our Privacy Statement.
You may not use this Website to sell any goods or services, or distribute any promotional materials without explicit permission of HugeGang.
You must abide by the Code of Conduct when using the Website.
- Content posted by members
HugeGang is a place where you can meet new people, talk to them and share pictures. Keeping it a safe and friendly environment is important both for you and for us.
You are responsible for all texts, pictures and all other information that you post on HugeGang.
- You mustn't post any insults, obscene statements or pornographic content or any other content that may offend human dignity.
- You mustn't harm other visitors of the Website by installing computer viruses and other malware.
- You mustn't post any misleading, harassing, threatening, defamatory or tormenting content.
- You mustn't stalk other members or try to convince them of your political or religious views. Excessive use of national or religious symbols won't be tolerated.
- You mustn't impersonate any other person and may only post content which relates to your true identity.
- You may not post any illegal content or content that may encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence. Pictures with weapons are not allowed.
- You mustn't post content that infringes other people's intellectual property or portrait rights. This means you cannot copy other people's materials or pictures without their explicit permission.
- This is the English version of HugeGang. In order to facilitate communication and moderation, please use English only. This rule doesn't apply to occasional quotes, poems, lyrics or jokes.
- The Website may contain content that you might find objectionable.
- HugeGang has the right, but not the obligation, to screen members and the content they post on the Website, and to monitor disputes between members.
- HugeGang has the right to delete any user content on the Website, if it does not comply with the Terms & Conditions, or is harmful to the company or any third party.
If you post and/or disclose to other members any confidential or sensitive information about yourself then you do so entirely at your own risk.
The use of logins, passwords and/or other entry codes (hereinafter referred to as "login data") is the sole responsibility of the user. The user is required to maintain the confidentiality and security of the login data. The user is required to immediately inform HugeGang of a breach or abuse of login data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
You agree to take reasonable precautions when you interact with other members, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. In addition, you agree to review our Code of Conduct before you start using the Website.
You are required to report in a timely manner any detrimental or illegal content found on HugeGang by clicking the 'Report abuse' button. If HugeGang considers your complaint to be justified, any offending content will be removed (text, images, information or data) as soon as possible. Illegal activities can be reported to the proper authorities.
The Website is merely a platform for members to post information about themselves and to allow members to make contact with other members. HugeGang does not actually arrange any meetings or provide relationship or relationship matching advice. While the infrastructure of the Website is provided by HugeGang, most of the content is provided by the members. HugeGang cannot be held responsible for any behaviour of its members or if its services do not meet your expectations. HugeGang provides no explicit or implied guarantees on the reliability, safety or continuity of this service.
HugeGang has no control over the quality, compatibility or safety of Members or over the truthfulness, accuracy or completeness of any posting on the Website. You acknowledge that, despite the prohibitions set out in these Terms and Conditions, content available on the Website may be inaccurate or deceptive.
Even though HugeGang takes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is operational and free from errors, the nature of the Internet in general and software in particular do not allow to provide a continuous and error-free operation.
You acknowledge and accept that the contractual and extra-contractual liability of HugeGang is limited to direct damages, up to a maximum amount equal to the lesser of the following amounts:
- The aggregate membership fees paid by you in the twelve (12) months preceding the event that gave rise to the damages; or
In no event shall HugeGang be liable for any indirect or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Website, including (without limitation) emotional distress, loss of opportunities, loss of data, loss of time spent and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other members you meet through our Website.
The above disclaimers and limitations of liability do not apply in case of gross negligence, fraud or willful negligence on behalf of HugeGang. If allowed by applicable law, liability for bodily injury and death shall also be excluded.
You agree to indemnify us against all third party claims (including legal fees paid on our behalf) arising from and/or relating to your use of the Website, information and/or other material posted on the Website by you and/or arising from or due to any breach of contract.
- Intellectual property rights
You warrant and represent that the information posted in your profile is posted by you and that you are the sole author of your profile. When you enter data that is meant to be viewable to the other members, including but not limited to text, pictures, images, drawings or graphics for a profile, a photo description, etc, you grant HugeGang an unlimited license to disseminate, use, process, translate or modify this data.
Trademarks, logos, graphics, pictures, animations, videos and text appearing on www.HugeGang.com are the intellectual property of HugeGang and cannot be reproduced, used, published, distributed, sold or displayed without the express prior written permission of HugeGang.
- Applicable law & competent court
The Agreement shall be governed by Indian law, without reference to its conflict of law rules. In case of any dispute concerning the Agreement or the use of the Website, the courts of Delhi, India will have jurisdiction.
- Changes to these Terms & Conditions
HugeGang can change these conditions at any time. Modified versions will take effect thirty (30) days after being published on the Website, and your continued use of the Website shall indicate your acceptance of the new version. If the changes negatively affect a service for which you performed a payment, you have the right to cancel this service and receive a pro-rata refund, provided you notify us within the aforementioned period of thirty days.